Tuesday, January 22, 2019


--- Spanish ---

I have a couple of useful tools outside my Spanish study materials.

Who needs a Spanish to English dictionary when you can type "translate spanish to english" into the Google search bar to come up with a Spanish to English translator. I hope it doesn't become  a crutch. I also hope that, if I see the words enough times, they will stick.

Google provides many instant helps in their Internet search utilities. For instance, you can type "convert inches to cm" and you have an Imperial length to metric length converter. "google help" or the following address will give you a lot of information about what you can do with Google.

https://support.google.com

Also, in Denver, most public notifications, including many labels on groceries, clothes, and such, are in Spanish. I already know many Spanish words from just shopping and riding on the RTD.

Tags: Spanish, Google tools

No comments: