Tuesday, April 9, 2019

- Learning "Old" -

I'm learning all kinds of things. Now I'm learning what it means to be old.

I can walk 20 miles and I can enjoy life deeply, by new things happen that, for instance, take a big chunk out of my life. For instance, last year, after a day trip, I developed bronchitis the next day. The next day I was in the emergency room and then I was in bed for two weeks and housebound for two more weeks. Nobody knows what it was - just exhaustion.

So the last week in March, I fight off a virus Monday and Tuesday, it gets me after a walk to the library on Wednesday, and I'm down with a fever until Saturday. With the virus done, here's the exhaustion again.

In brief, Adventuring will be on hiatus for the time being, but I'll be back as soon as I can get back on the trail again.

Stay well.
Wolf

No comments: